You also acknowledge the information that you provide to us is true and correct and that you have the permission and authority to provide such information to us. It is understood that we do not assume or accept responsibility for the privacy for any other website, which may be accessed through, or via, links on this website. This statement applies only to information collected with-in this website for the purpose of administering the advertiser’s advertisements and profiles.
At our discretion, from time to time, may make alterations or additions to this policy to maintain and improve the security and privacy of the advertiser’s information. Should we do so, these changes will be updated and will appear on the website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide mainly for the purpose of providing the advertiser with products and services information that may have been requested, and/or, which we may consider valuable and useful to your business, as a general service, or to create and/or maintain the account:
- Provide the advertiser with the products and services opportunities.
- Contact the advertiser in relation to special offers, newsletters, special free promotional items, merchandise items, information and updates.
- Inform the advertiser of upgrades that may become available from time to time, to enhance the benefits and services to the advertiser.
- Bill for services provided to the advertiser.
- Improve the running and maintaining of the website with regards to the advertisers preferences and requirements.
- Monitor and address feedback, and complaints.
- Help manage and improve our services.
- Ensure that the website is maintained in the utmost professional manner.
- Ensure the website is effective and customer/visitor friendly.
- To generate traffic to the website.
- Allow us to identify our clients and customers.
- Communicate with the advertiser.
- Comply with Government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
- Maintain a secure login procedure.
Personal and corporate information may be collected by us, from time to time, to enable us to provide the best possible service to our clients and services to the advertiser. We collect this information in various ways. When you register with our website, we will request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email details and other personal details.
Corporate details will also be required that are relevant to the business. We may collect non-specific details regarding the number of persons accessing the website and the parts of the website that are accessed by the visitor. This helps us identify which parts of our website are the most popular, to improve the structure and performance of the website.
Should the advertiser choose to add content to their allocated web pages on this website, the advertiser may consent to the use of personal information in such content, such as contact details, various different locations and services offered.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
The advertiser has the right to access personal and corporate information held by us regarding information of the advertiser, and advises us of any inaccuracies. The advertiser may update some, or all, personal and corporate information we hold. If access is required to personal information, we would ask the advertiser to contact us. If an access request is made, we may require a request in writing to verify their identity before providing information access.
We will only disclose personal information in the following circumstances:-
- If we are required to do so by law.
- We have your consent.
- If we sell or transfer our business Other than as provided above, we will not knowingly pass on, disclose, sell or provide any of your personal information to any third party/s, including sales data agencies or other agencies that require client lists for telemarketing or any other purpose.
All financial transactions and payment fees for advertising on this website are conducted and processed via PayPal and/or credit card.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or require further information or clarification about our information management practices, you can contact us by email on the contact us page.